Registered Electrical Contractor
REC No 21337
Customers can rest assured that using a Registered Electrical Contractor requires the business to understand the legislation and regulations in place and work in accordance with them:
- Part 3 of the Electricity Safety Act 1998; and
- Electricity Safety (Installations) Regulations 2009.
- Ensure that Certificates of Electrical Safety are issued and completed
- Ensure that workers which hold supervisory licenses are suitably supervised throughout the course of their duties
- Ensure that the details of your technical and business nominees/supervisors remain correct with ESV at all times.
- Maintain a workers list of all licensed workers, who are employed by you as a Registered Electrical Contractor, which can also be validated online via Online Services.